Try this if you have any desire to be highly successful in your career or in your business. These characteristics apply whether employed or a business owner …
1. Entrepreneurs look beyond how things are to how they might be different
2. Entrepreneurs have powerful idiosyncratic visions (unique in characteristic)
3. Entrepreneurs make things happen – people of action not just visionaries
4. Entrepreneurs possess the trait of determination. ‘No’ is not an answer!
5. Entrepreneurs are ambitious – not to make money, but to change things
6. Entrepreneurs are charismatic – inspire and enlist extraordinary support
7. Entrepreneurs are positive – their optimism needs to be delightfully irrational
8. Entrepreneurs are often in a great hurry – they want things done yesterday!
9. Entrepreneurs are hard workers
10. Entrepreneurs choose to work in environments with high levels of uncertainty
Thanks to The Boardroom Entrepreneur by Southon & West